InFocus Vision 3 Review, Advantages, Disadvantages & Specifications
US-based smartphone maker InFocus came with the new smartphone called InFocus Vision 3. The smartphone came out with the trending Bezel-less display. And the phone has a big screen entertainment of 5.7-inch screen. The slim bezels comes with 82.4% screen aspect ratio. This smartphone comes with the dualfie feature that clicks both the selfie from front camera and photo from the rear camera at the same time.
The phone runs with Android 7.0 Nougat and comes with the dual rear camera of 13MP+5MP with the LED flash. InFocus Vision 3 comes with the incredible battery of 4000mAh battery that lasts for a complete day.
InFocus Vision 3 Price: Rs. 7,999
InFocus Vision 3 best features
- 4000mAh everlasting battery
- 5.7-inch HD screen for big entertainment on the screen
- Dual rear cameras of 13MP+5MP with the LED flash
- Android 7.0 Nougat
- Dualfie feature that captures selfies and rear camera photos at the same time
- 8MP front facing camera
- Finger print/4G/Wi-Fi
InFocus Vision 3 Advantages
- You can capture the best photos from the rear dual cameras of 13MP+5MP. The camera is capable of clicking good photos from indoor and outdoor conditions even in the lowlight conditions.
- The front camera comes with the 8MP with the wide angle feature to click the selfies without missing any one in the frame.
- Newly added Duafie feature can capture both the selfie and rear photos at the same time
- It has the most powerful battery of 4000mAh battery that lasts all the day even with the busy usage
- InFocus Vision 3 runs by the Android 7.0 Nougat version
- Your phone will be secured with secured fingerprint lock
- Supports 4G/Wi-Fi/Bluetooth and other functions
- Slim and elegant design
InFocus Vision 3 Disadvantages
- 5.7-inch screen will feel you uncomfortable in the hands and it is not easy to carry them easily
- Camera has not configured with much functional filters
- You need to adjust with the 2GB RAM and while the world is experiencing 3GB+ RAM
InFocus Vision 3 Review
InFocus Vision 3 is the best suitable phones which are priced under the tag of Rs. 8,000. The phone has some of the best features and also lack few features in it. The 5.7-inch screen would be a big drawback for this smartphone and moreover it is not easy to carry and also not comfortable to carry. The InFocus Vision 3 has come with dual camera setup at the back but lacked to have more functional filters and effects to click better clicks every time. Only thing that makes me look at this phone is its big battery capacity of 4000mAh which lasts longer. Get it now
Finally we can try few different brand phones which are priced with the same price tag with bigger advantages than this smartphone. Instead you can try Redmi 4A.