How to Withdraw Money without ATM card
Hello friends, hope you are having a great time and here in this post, we will let you know
To use this feature you need to use the YONO app. YONO app is mostly used as the mobile banking service by SBI users.
Steps to withdraw money without ATM card:
1. Open Yono app, on your smartphone and get registered on the app
2. Tap on YONO cash
3. Click on nearest YONO cash points
4. Go to the nearest YONO cash point on your location
5. Now, open the YONO app and click on request YONO cash option
6. Enter the Withdrawl amount and click on Next option
9. Now, create a Yono PIN to make transactions using the YONO app
10. Tick on agree terms and conditions tap on Confirm option
11. You will receive a OTP to the registered mobile
12. Go to nearest YONO cash point and tap on Cardless transaction option which appears on the ATM screen
13. Enter the OTP you have received on your registered mobile number on the ATM screen
14. Enter the same Withdrawl amount that you have provided on the YONO app
15. Enter the YONO pin to confirm the transaction
16. Collect the Withdrawl amount
Important note: The OTP lasts for 30 minutes only and if the time exceeds you need to equest another OTP
Interesting topic on PDF: Learn on how to combine multiple PDF files into the single PDF file. The post How to Merge multiple PDF files into one PDF file will help you on this topic.
We hope that the post on How to withdraw money without ATM card has helped you in money withdrawl without ATM card.
If you found the post to be useful and informative, share the post with your friends and share the knowledge.