4 Hacking Tips You Leave To Hacker And Gets Hacked
Today we will let you know what hacking tips you leaves to hacker and get hacked easily. Have you known that about 68% of the hacks are performed only with the mistakes you leaves for them as clues?
Let’s have a look at the most common mistakes you do and get hacked.
Most Common Hacking Tips You Leave To Hacker:
1. Saving Passwords:
This is the mostly performed action on the every hacked story. The thing you should remember is that you should not save passwords even on your personal computers because when the computer move on to other hands they will find an easy way to steal and hack your computer data.
- Another important thing is that you should not write those passwords in uneven areas or books.
- When you finished your work make sure to secure log out and clear the history.
2. Keeping the Same Password:
Even though you make your password strict and strong you will fail to secure those password credentials if you use the same password for multiple accounts.
- Use different unique passwords for different accounts without making a link of similarity.
3. Opening Links:
This is the most tricky tech magic that most of the hackers perform by sending you some of the links with most attractive titles. When you make a click on those links your account details along with the passwords will be stored and transferred into hackers account.
- Avoid opening of unknown links.
- Open only trusted links from trusted sources.
4. Keeping Clues:
Without knowing yourself of providing clues to hacker you leave the clues like providing of your personal data on social sharing sites. Do you know the biggest mistake you do is that providing your mailing addresses and mobile numbers on social sharing sites?
- Avoid keeping your personal credentials on social sharing sites.
- Don’t keep your profile publicly.
Tip of the Topic:
Above presented tips are made from the most security options to stop hacking tricks. We hope you never repeat those mistakes again and in additional we have some more ways to avoid providing hacking tips.
- Update your password regularly.
- Don’t use the same password for other accounts.
- Use unique Passwords.
- Don’t mention your mailing addresses and mobile numbers publicly.