Complete Guide On Using Paytm And Its Services With Video
Paytm is now the leading mobile wallet provider in India with 10X increased users. It was launched in 2010 under the ownership of one97 communications as a mobile recharge website and later on catching the advancement in technology and increased mobile usage they extended their services which became revolutionary today and here we provided the complete guide on using paytm.
Here in this post you will grab all the information and guide on using paytm and its services with the help of quick points and videos without visiting the bank.
Guide on using paytm:
1. Pay or Send Money:
Now you can easily pay or send your money to others without visiting the bank through paytm and follow below steps to pay or send money.
- Open you paytm account(you must be signed in).
- Select pay option which appears on the home screen.
- Then choose your mode of pay or send money with scan code, mobile number, Show code and request money options.
2. Adding Money:
You can add money to your paytm wallet for making faster checkout for paying bills and making purchases. Paytm supports all payment modes on adding money to your wallet with debit card, credit card, and net banking modes, with secured card details.
3. Mobile Recharge or Bill Payments:
Mobile recharge is the first service provided by paytm on its site and with making updated with the technology they added bill payments services like paying the water bill and electricity bills.
→Benefits of Making recharge through Paytm
- You can avail cashback offers.
- You can place promo code to get higher benefits.
- Will grab a chance to win paytm lucky contests.
→Benefits of Bill Payments with paytm
- Saves your time without making a queue at payments.
- Can grab cashback.
- With promo codes, you can save bigger.
4. Book on paytm:
Now, you can book your daily checks like movies, bus, flights, train, events, hotels and many with additional benefits and offers without going out in rush.
- Saves time and money.
- Can choose your favourite seat.
Paytm not only delivers payments and money transactions service but also offers shopping deals with festival sales with its partner brands with amazing discounts and coupons.
6. Pay with paytm:
Video credits – Paytm
A video guide on using paytm for add, pay and send money through paytm.
Paytm offers flat cashback offers when you pay with paytm wallet in the selected stores. And the most interesting thing is that you can get additional gifts for using paytm wallet.
7. Promo codes For Bills:
For every transaction made through paytm, you can add the promo code to get discounts and stand a chance to win cash prizes by applying promo codes.
8. Lucky Draws:
Paytm offers lucky draws with Quiz win as daily contests by charging little amount as entrance fee and prizes are distributed on the lucky draw and some of the draws announce winners as top scorer of the day and top scorer of the contest.
9. Paytm Wallet:
It is the most time-saving app than the paytm app with direct send, request and add money options.
- Paytm app is the entire stuff at one area with e-commerce and send/receive payments.
- Paytm wallet is only used for money transactions.
Click here to create the new account in paytm.
- Now send money to any bank account with zero charges.
- Can send or receive money without the internet.
- Can also be used without smartphone by dialling 1800 1800 1234 to pay money.
Tip of the Topic:
Always use promo codes while making bill payments and mobile recharges to grab the exciting offers and the best guide on using paytm to make secure payments is to change your passwords regularly to secure your Paytm account.