Top Home Remedies For Cracked Heels
Cracked heels are most common problem found in many people who ranges from small pain to severe bleeding on heels.
Cracks mainly occur with symptoms like redness, severe itching, small cracks and burning sensation. Within multiple days these conditions turn into severe pain and bleeding more effectively.
Main reasons for cracked heels are less moisture, improper cleaning, overheat in body, standing in sunlight , running on hard ground and wearing wrong type of shoes.
You can overcome this problem with simple home remedies for cracked heels with zero side effects and 100% accurate results with natural tips.
1. Coconut Oil
Coconut oil can treat and repair cracked heels. As it improves burns and eczema with antioxidants and antimicrobial properties.
1. Firstly soak your feet in lukewarm water for 2-5 minutes.
2. Wash your feet and make it dry completely.
3. Mix coconut oil with turmeric and fill the cracked gaps with this paste.
4. Allow it to dry naturally for 1 hour.
5. Repeat the process for 2 days for crackles feet.
The antiseptic property in lemons can greatly reduce the pain and makes a rough skin to smooth skin.
1. Clean your feet with fresh water without using any burning cleaners.
2. Scrub your cracked heels with brush, to remove dead cells.
3. Apply lemon by brushing it over the cracked heel.
4. Wash with cold water after 10-15 minutes.
5. Repeat this remedy until the cracks get disappeared.
Glycerin nourishes and moisturizer unpaired skin to paired skin.
1. Apply it to your feet daily before going to bed.
2. Leave for night and rinse off with water on morning.
3. Apply this remedy daily for about two weeks.
4. Eat healthy food
This is the most important step to heel the cracks quickly and naturally. By taking healthy diet and minerals it controls the heat levels and closes cracked gaps which boosts the heels to repair quickly.
Tip of the Topic
1. After reaching home, clean your feet daily with fresh water.
2. Do not allow dust particle to settle on cracked heels.
3. Wear cotton socks to protect your heels.
4. Eat healthy food, which are rich in vitamins.
5. Don’t wear air-tight shoes, choose the right one.