Skin Care Tips For Winter Beauty
Winter is the real time devil for skin care takers. This season makes your skin dry and shows in-active appearance all over the season.
This weather draws out moisture present in your skin and makes dull impressions at starting stage. If you won’t take any immediate remedies soon it leads to cracking and bleeding of skin. These cold winds can easily break your skin in days.
Don’t get panic we had ideas and suggestions to help you out.
After completion of bathing, apply body lotion with gentle moves without rubbing it too harder. Apply smooth vaseline on face to avoid fine lines and bleeding for better skin care.
- Apply vaseline to lips to avoid dryness.
As this is the most delicate season proper care should be taken to avoid further problems. Avoid using irritating soaps and use mild face wash for cleaning your face until the winter season disappears.
- Bright glowing skin in 15 minutes Try this
Apply sun screen lotion in every aspect of moving out of the home. Use Spf 15 lotion for more protection on your skin.
During night, cold winds are more stronger so cover your face and entire skin with thick protective cloth to avoid burning sensation and cracks on the face.
- As this is the cold season use normal water or luke warm water to clean the face.
Avoid road side junk foods and only opt to home made foods.
Tip of the Topic:
- Always keep your skin moisture.
- Don’t try new face creams in winter.
- Cover entire body while going out.
- Skin care should be maintained.